[nsp] Colo DC setup

Richard J. Sears rsears at adnc.com
Tue Dec 9 13:24:00 EST 2003

We use the 6509's for all of our data center colo customer and we use
the RJ21X connections to make the wiring much easier.

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 10:10:44 -0800
"matthew zeier" <mrz at intelenet.net> wrote:

> How much bandwidth are you pushing/pulling and how much can those switches
> really do?
>
> I'm jaded - these 6500s are great but management doesn't like the wiring
> issues for each row of cabinets and is thinking of using smaller switches
> per row to make the wiring just two fiber runs.

Richard J. Sears
Vice President
American Digital Network
rsears at adnc.com
http://www.adnc.com
858.576.4272 - Phone
858.427.2401 - Fax

I fly because it releases my mind
from the tyranny of petty things . .

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've
never been hurt and dance like you do when nobody's
watching."