[nsp] vlans unreachable

Roger grunky at rockriver.net
Thu Dec 18 11:22:58 EST 2003

Bruce Pinsky wrote:

> How are the routers connected?  Directly or thru a switch?

Connected to the same switch via etherchannel.

> What do you see if you turn on "debug ip icmp" and "debug arp" on both
> the routers?

Nothing...

> Are
> you seeing any error message?  Any error counters increasing in the
> output
> of "sho ip traffic"?

This is a subinterface - it doesn't have it own counters.  But looking
at port-channel 1 the error rate stays constant - no increase.  The
counters on the switch ports are fine aswell...

> Does the output of "show interfaces port-channel"
> indicate the port channel is functioning properly?

Yes - the port channel links are working as this is the only subinterface we're having problems with.  Others are used for routing customer data and work fine.

--
Rock River Internet                          Roger Grunkemeyer
202 W. State St, 8th Floor                grunky at rockriver.net
Rockford, IL 61101                                815-968-3888