[nsp] Architecture question

ringwyrm27 ringwyrm27 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 19 04:00:56 EST 2003

Having purchased and read the Inside CIsco Architecture book, I have a question.

I see references littered throughout the internet to the CzBus architecture.  Are there any good documents on this?

Is the 3600, 3700, 7600, & 2600 series routers architectures documented anywhere?  In detail like the IOS book?  Are they CyBus, CzBus?

Thanks in advance for answering such a basic question.

The PDF file at the Cisco-NSP site is corrupted "and can not be repaired" according to the newest version of the PDF reader...