[nsp] Strange problem in AS5350

Glynn S. Condez gcondez at coollink.us
Sun Dec 21 18:41:43 EST 2003

Hi all,

I have a strange problem with my AS5350 access server configured to dialin
access. it was configured to E1 and when I connect to the AS using local
account or Radius, I need to ping the default gateway of the AS to make the
connection work, im using a static routing and from the AS routing is
working fine.

Is anyone here encountered this kind of problem is AS5350 or any AS? I dont
have any idea about the problem, my configuration is almost the same as
Cisco sample configuration.

I really appreciate your inputs. If anyone require my config, I could post
it here.

thanks alot

//Glenn