[nsp] Re: Strange problem in AS5350

Glynn S. Condez gcondez at coollink.us
Mon Dec 22 03:26:51 EST 2003

Hi Lyle,

Actually I already checked that procedure before but the IP pool is just a
reserved public IP addresses and no one is using it.

The strange problem is, once I ping the IP of the router(gateway),
everything works fine. by the way, i havent mentioned that im using an IOS
12.1, any feedback about this IOS?

Thanks