[nsp] AToM

Rubens Kuhl Jr. rubens at email.com
Mon Dec 22 16:11:13 EST 2003

If I recall well, this happens because of lack of MPLS support on Sup1 and
Sup2. MPLS was a OSM feature, so only OSM interfaces would be capable of
generating MPLS encapsulation.

I don't know about Sup720, but the new Sup720-3BXL launch docs clearly
states MPLS features, and it's compatible with 6500 and 7600 (might require
a fan upgrade).
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/ifaa/ps4633/prodlit/upeng_ds.pdf

Rubens