[Re: FW: [nsp] BGP with 3 diff provider.....]

Joshua Smith joshua.ej.smith at usa.net
Sun Feb 2 01:08:26 EST 2003

access-list 5 permit xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx    #isp A address block
access-list 10 permit yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy   #isp B address block
access-list 15 permit zzz.zzz.zzz.zzz   #isp C address block

route-map FOR_ISP_A permit 10
match ip address 10
set as-path B

route-map FOR_ISP_A permit 20
match ip address 15
set as-path C C

and so on - but like jeff said, this will only work if you get a
unique netblock from each provider.  if there are overlaps, or
they all share the same address space, you could try policy-routing
on each inbound interface (similar idea)