[nsp] How much memory does the NPE-225 in a 7204 support?

Lars Erik Gullerud lerik at nolink.net
Wed Feb 5 09:53:01 EST 2003

Well, if I remember this correctly, another difference besides the
300/400 using the RM7000 rather than RM5271 cpu used on the 225, is that
only NPE-300 and above accesses the 1Gbps midplane in the VXR chassis,
which is also why certain PA's like the PA-GE can only be used with
NPE-300 and above.

But this is something I only vaguely recollect from some old Cisco
presentation though, so don't take my word for it. :)

/leg