[[nsp] 3660 and NM-HDV with 1 T1 WIC]

Cisco Geek Rotation cisco at peakpeak.com
Wed Feb 5 12:25:05 EST 2003

At 12:14 PM 2/5/2003 -0500, Joshua Smith wrote:
>what do your dial-peers look like?
>that is what the 'show isdn service' normally shows, the B channel is
>technically 'out of service' since it is in use.

At this point I don't have any dial peers, but that wouldn't cause the
calls to ring busy would it?

Not sure I understand what you are saying.

There are 23 B channels, not "the B channel".  They can't be in use if no
one is calling them (when you call them it is busy).  What are you thinking? :)

Thanks,

Chris