[nsp] ATM switching on a 7200

Bob Collie bob at ena.com
Fri Feb 7 08:41:50 EST 2003

Thanks for all of the feedback, guys!  Now that it is settled that I
can't do it using my existing equipment, does anyone have any
suggestions of a cheap solution to achieve the same results that I
described?  I'd prefer to just replace the sw7200 per my diagram.

NB-cheap also allows for non-Cisco, but just as long as it is reliable.

Thanks again all,
-Bob