[nsp] Cisco 3548/3550 MAC strangeness

Deepak Jain deepak at ai.net
Thu Feb 13 02:08:01 EST 2003

These are almost entirely modern Linux or BSD based systems. The two or
three Windows boxes on the network don't have anywhere near the traffic
levels (observed) to be responsible for even 1% of the broadcast storm, but
I can have them inspected for proper netmasks and segmented to see if the
symptoms disappear.

Thanks,

DJ