[nsp] netflow on cat6k native?

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Fri Feb 14 03:47:57 EST 2003

K folks I'm on 12.1.13E4 now..

So I get the sp flows now too, but its not good:

AS src/dst fields are zero

Src interface seems not to be the source, in fact the one I'm looking at right
now corresponds to an admin down interface.

RP and SP flows are indistinguishable (no unique src/dst port/ips)

Is this right or am I doing something wrong? This is useless!

Steve