[nsp] pix copy run tftp?

Richard Hicks rhicks at sps.lane.edu
Mon Feb 17 11:04:45 EST 2003

This doesn't answer your tftp questions, but...

Take a look at RANCID.  http://www.shrubbery.net/rancid/

It is CVS for router configs.  I also use it for my pix.
I have rancid configured to download my config files nightly and compare
against the previous config.
If there is a difference a new revision of the config is created and I can
see what has changed over time.

Rick