[nsp] Size of BGP Table from ISP-X

David Domjahn 1cisco-ml at telematis.de
Sun Feb 23 19:19:01 EST 2003

Hi!

The BGP table of a default free router contains about 120,000 entries.
You should equip your router (Cisco) at least with about 150 MB RAM for
storing the BGP entries, routing table, FIB, etc.

Maybe you'll find the "Routing Information Resources" (RIS) quite
helpful: http://www.ripe.net/ris/

Or have a look at the CIDR report:
http://www.cidr-report.org/

Best regards,