[nsp] CCO search engine / 12.0(24)S release notes?

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Fri Jan 24 00:02:16 EST 2003

Hi,

is it just me?  Is CCO broken, or just the search engine?  I can't find
the release notes for 12.0(24)S, no matter what I search for - usually
searching for "12.0(23)S caveats" (previous version due to index updates)
worked pretty well, but now it only returns 12.0SX documents...!?

The "new features" are available (in a nicely splitted document, with no
way to just read through it without mouse clicking yourself to death).

But where are the bug fixes and the open caveats?

Damn, it was really working for about a year or so, bevore they broke
it again... :-(

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert.doering at physik.tu-muenchen.de