[nsp] CCO search engine / 12.0(24)S release notes?

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Fri Jan 24 09:51:48 EST 2003

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 01:44:19AM +0200, Yuval Ben-Ari wrote:
> is this the doc you were looking ?:
> http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/relnote/7000fam/rn120s.htm
> I can see it has open/resolved caveats for 12.0(24)S.....

Yes, that was what I was looking for.  Thanks to you and also to
Scott Keoseyan (who sent the same link in private mail).

So if the document is still there - why can't the damn search engine find
it?

> Also, in case all you guys complaining on the new CCO are not aware, I saw this link:
> http://www.cisco.com/cco.shtml
> (the old CCO index)

I still use http://www.cisco.com/login/customer/, which is the old "login"
interface.

> while at it, any big news in 12.0(24)S?

The incremental SPF stuff for IS-IS and OSPF looks *quite* cool, but I'll
definitely run some lab tests first before putting it onto the backbone
routers.

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert.doering at physik.tu-muenchen.de