[nsp] MRTG question

Ste Trimble stephen at manx.net
Thu Jan 23 11:37:35 EST 2003

Hi all,

We have set up policy-based QOS on our Cisco 75xx.

We need MRTG to graph the 'packets output' and 'packets dropped' from the counters shown when doing a #show policy-map int fa 1/0/1

an example of the output is below.

Class-map: HTTP (match-all)
          277870488 packets, 205635570870 bytes
          30 second offered rate 5912000 bps, drop rate 0 bps
          Match: access-group 180
          queue size 0, queue limit 395
          packets output 277879659, packet drops 0
          tail/random drops 0, no buffer drops 0, other drops 0
          Bandwidth: kbps 12000, weight 46

Has anyone succesfully used MRTG to monitor QOS on a 75xx? If so do you have any sample MRTG configs?

Thanks in advance
Steve

This e-mail has been scanned by the Manxnet Mail Guard anti-virus system.
http://www.manx.net/solutions/mailguardhome.asp