[nsp] Cisco AS5300 Configuration -- Help

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Sat Jan 25 11:04:29 EST 2003

Hi,

we should not accept a user-provided address *unless* the address the
user requests falls within the pool and is available for assignment.

If the AS5300 accepts *any* ip address we need to look closer and would
need the user's radius profile, "show version" and some debugs ("debug
radius", "debug ppp neg", "debug aaa author")

	oli