[nsp] IP-EIGRP: Neighbor A.B.C.D not on common subnet...

Yuval Ben-Ari yuvalba at netvision.net.il
Mon Jan 27 17:07:29 EST 2003

Hi,

Not sure I understand your question,
the complaining router has 2 intefaces to 2 different segements.
the router sending the hello packet has single interface to another
segment (not one of the above 2).
all the 3 segments has a common router connected to it (core router)
I suspect the router is relaying the hello, is it possible ?

Were you able to eliminate the problem in your case ?

Yuval.

PS
I found this doc: http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/103/15.html
but it does not explain how I see the hello from a router on different
Vlan.