[nsp] minimum IOS for vrf

Rainer bj at zuto.de
Tue Jan 28 23:38:22 EST 2003

Hello,

Usually I'd say pick "VRF" from Software Advisor and see what it returns
to find platforms/IOS to support this feature. But unfortunatly I'm
unable to find an entry for pure VRF support. Everything VRF related
seems to be an addon to basic VRF functionality. I'm not going to do
MPLS. I'd simply prefer to not use route-maps for policy-routing.

Somehow I can't believe, that VRF is that old, that every cisco router
supports it.

So my questin is wether somebody can give me a hint, where and how to
check, which IOS + router family is needed for basic VRF support?

Rainer

--
KeyID=759975BD fingerprint=887A 4BE3 6AB7 EE3C 4AE0  B0E1 0556 E25A 7599 75BD