[nsp] cisco 837 back-to-back is this possible

Tay Chee Yong tcy at pacific.net.sg
Fri Jul 4 11:25:14 EDT 2003

Stormport 1020 from Paradyne might be quite a good solution for you.

http://www.paradyne.com/pdf_central/1020.pdf

Cheeyong

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003, Chris Johns wrote:

: Folks,
:
: I need to find a temp solution, the following is what I have;
:
: 2 x 837 and copper (rj11 stand phone) between the sites.
:
: I want to do something lilke the following;
:
: host---(e)---switch---(e)---837------(rj11)------837---(e)---switch---(e)---host
:
: host = host
: switch = switch
: (e) = ethernet cat 5e
: (rj11) = rj11 standard copper phone cable
: 837 = cisco 837 DSL router
:
: I just need some bandwidth (even 500K) to this site until I can get some LRE
: switches
: between the sites.
:
: The best sites I could find were;
: http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/794/dsl_cpe_config.html
: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps380/products_tech_note09186a0080093e48.shtml
:
: none of which were real helpful.
:
: Can anyone confirm whether this is possible, or have a similar solution.
:
: thanks
: Chris
:
: Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*
: http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail
: