[nsp] IOS Naming convention

Dennis Peng dpeng at cisco.com
Fri Jul 11 11:52:54 EDT 2003

Feature/product related early-deployment trains which have two letter
suffixes which begin with X,Y, or Z don't have any rhyme or reason to
them. :) They are just allocated in order as the need arises. The
one-letter suffixes like T,B,S, and E stand for technlogy, broadband,
service provider and enterprise.

Dennis