[nsp] Port 80 redirect

Carl Jagerski carll at forcomm.net
Mon Jul 14 16:01:33 EDT 2003

Hi Everyone,
     Using only a 7206 router running 12.2(13), Can I take certain /24s
(ie. 10.10.1.0, 10.10.2.0, 10.10.3.0 etc.) that are assigned to
workstations and take any port 80 requests from them and route these
request to a single web server to return a web page of my choosing no
matter what the workstations requested?  Is this possible and if so how?  I
have been researching this for a while but couldn't come up with a solution.

TIA

Carl Jagerski
Network Administrator, Forward Communications
carll at forcomm.net
724-378-4490