[nsp] BGP tweaking possibility

Sean Finn seanf at routescience.com
Wed Jul 16 01:23:28 EDT 2003

Charles Sprickman wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Jul 2003, Gerald wrote:
>
> > I have a 2 Mb commit for one Internet connection and I would like to send
> > my first 2 Mb of traffic out that line and the rest out another
> > connection.
>
> You won't be able to be that exact...

I beg to differ ... my experience shows that
route optimizers can indeed offer *exactly*
that functionality.

But then ... my opinion may be considered a
bit biased based on my corporate affiliation :)

cheers -- Sean
          (who will acknowledge that the degree
           to which "exact" can be realized is
           dependant on measurement rates, and
           related aspects of traffic demographics.)