[nsp] BGP tweaking possibility

Tim zsolutions at cogeco.ca
Wed Jul 16 19:35:59 EDT 2003

I can vouch for the sockeye boxes.  The only thing I did not like about them
was that the fee is service based, and therefore, re-occurring.   This is
understandable as it must cost a fortune to have all those point of presence
DC's tabulating the latency information.

Unfortunately for me, I was only looking for a netflow collector/reporting
tool, so I did not actually decide to go with their service, I simply used
ntop instead.  If the ASP modeled company I work for gets clients in Europe
and Au, then we may actually use the sockeye boxes in the end, after all.