[nsp] new IOS vulnerability

Edward Henigin ed at texas.net
Wed Jul 16 22:35:33 EDT 2003

You might think that Cisco's field notices would have the update
as soon as it comes out:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/tech_tips/index/software/ios/12/fn.html

The last field notice is from 7/23/02, almost a year ago.  I wonder
if there really have not been any field notices for a year, or are
they not updating that page?

I'll keep an eye on it for myself, but I definitely will not use
it as a single-source of information....

Ed