[nsp] RE: Cisco IOS Vulnerability

Tomas Daniska tomas at tronet.com
Thu Jul 17 10:16:47 EDT 2003

from what i've heard, they know (internally) about the vuln for quite a time - i don't recall exactly but it recall it was expressed in months... so they _had_ enough time for rebuilds

the other side of the coin is that they had to schedule it precisely so the folks @tac would stand expected caseload peaks

that's reasonable, imho

--

deejay