[nsp] Policy Route Maps

Matt Stevens matt at elevate.org
Thu Jul 17 10:18:44 EDT 2003

More route-maps.

You'll need to set next hop on each router until the next hop is the final
destination.

The only other solution, as some have previously suggested, is to use a tunnel
or VLAN to attach the first router to the same network as the destination host.
Since that network would then be directly connected you could get away with one
set next hop - instead of chaining a bunch together.
--
matt