[nsp] service provider or service provider/vip ?

John Jackson jjackson at onenet.net
Thu Jul 17 14:13:37 EDT 2003

Surely they didn't do away with vip support.  As far as I know all non-vip
cards are EOL, or will be soon.  When I did a feature navigator to compare
these two it said that these features are unique to sp/vip.  Everything else
is the same
Distibuted Traffic Policing
Distributed CRTP (dCRTP)
Distributed LFI Over Frame Relay and ATM
Distributed LFI/dQoS over Leased Lines
Distributed Low Latency Queueing (dLLQ)
Distributed MLPPP (dMLPPP)
Distributed Time-based Access-lists