[nsp] Re: ldap

Alban Dani adani at stevens-tech.edu
Thu Jul 17 22:55:10 EDT 2003

Thanks Hans,

yes I am familiar with FreeRadius. We are using it at the moment to
authenticate against /etc/passwd. However I am not familiar with ldap
and maybe was looking for a shortcut here ie go straight to it for
authentication without using the radius.Some reading I did in meanwhile
( including your e-mail ) tells me I can't.

Thanks again,

Alban