[nsp] Sup1a Xmodem upload

Christopher J. Wolff chris at bblabs.com
Fri Jul 18 12:11:07 EDT 2003

Scott,

I haven't tried this with a newer image but the ROMMON version shipped
with my Sup1A did not support the XMODEM file transfer.  Fortunately the
first time I botched the config there were no customers on it.  Cisco
overnighted another SUP1A since there was no method of recovery.

As you could imagine, that incident has caused me to be VERY AFRAID of
upgrading anything on that router :)

C.J. Wolff, VP CIO
Broadband Laboratories, Inc.
http://www.bblabs.com