[nsp] 2950's vulnerable

John Jackson jjackson at onenet.net
Fri Jul 18 17:18:18 EDT 2003

Yes they are.  Anything that runs IOS and has a IP address is vulnerable.
Quote from the first line of the Advisory:
"Cisco routers and switches running Cisco IOSR software and configured to
process Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) packets are vulnerable to a
Denial of Service (DoS) attack."

And my SE told me that even wireless access points are vulnerable if the run
IOS.

HTH
John