[nsp] Cisco Advisory apply to L2 only devices?

HyunSeog Ryu r.hyunseog at ieee.org
Sat Jul 19 09:53:33 EDT 2003

As long as you have IP address configured, I believe you have to check again.
If there is VLAN configured for IP address, it might have same problem.

Hyun

Ryan Roylance wrote:

> I had contacted TAC earlier to get an out of contract router upgraded and
> mentioned 2924 etc to him.  He told me that only 4000 and up running the IOS
> were affected, so I assume that the "native" running on 29xx and 35xx
> switches is fine.
>
> ryan

* This does not represent Norlight Telecommunications, and
does only represent my humble opinion.

Hyunseog Ryu                   mailto:r.hyunseog at ieee.org
Senior Network Engineer/Applications Engineering
Norlight Telecommunications, Inc.
Living in Earth, and dreaming in the moon world.