[nsp] 6500s and BGP

Thomas Renzy thomas.renzy at veritas.com
Tue Jul 15 20:57:16 EDT 2003

I am running it as well with 2 full BGP feeds under hybrid. (Haven't
upgraded to Native yet) I am running an MSFC2 with PFC2, 256MB RAM with 32BM
of internal Flash. No problems and its been up and running for over a year.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Thomas

Thomas Renzy
IS&T Global Network Services
VERITAS Software
Office: +650-527-4734
Mobile: +650-248-1099
Fax: +650-527-2034

"Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle." -
Author Robert Anthony