[nsp] Cisco router - wrong confreg

Siva Valliappan svalliap at cisco.com
Tue Jul 29 12:45:37 EDT 2003

if you have console access to the router, you can power-cycle the
router, and send a break signal to the console while it's coming up.
you will then be able to change the config register.  0x2142 basically
tells the router to netboot if applicable.

more info on config register settings can be found at:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps259/products_installation_guide_chapter09186a008007e02e.html#1012542

cheers
.siva