[nsp] Filter-Id for AS5300

Dennis Peng dpeng at cisco.com
Tue Jul 29 17:57:58 EDT 2003

When you use the Filter-Id attribute, you can reference a numbered or
named ACL that is preconfigured on the AS5300. So if you had something
trivial like:

access-list 101 deny icmp any any
access-list 101 permit ip any any

Then in the RADIUS profile, you would do something like:

	Filter-Id = "101"

By default, we will apply the ACL on the outbound side. To explicitly
state which direction you want it applied, you can use the .in or .out
suffix, ie:

	Filter-Id = "101.in"

If you don't want to pre-configure the ACL on the AS5300 and want it
specified in the RADIUS profile, you can't use the Filter-Id
attribute. Instead, you'll need to use Cisco-AVPair and the inacl
attribute, like this;

	Cisco-AVPair = "ip:inacl#1=deny icmp any any"
	Cisco-AVPair = "ip:inacl#2=permit ip any any"

We do also support the Ascend-Data-Filter attribute for download ACL's
from the RADIUS server. You'll need to specify the "non-standard"
keyword in the radius-server host configuration line.

Dennis