[RE: [nsp] SAA (Service Assurance Agent) Tools?]

Joshua Sahala joshua.ej.smith at usa.net
Wed Jul 30 18:39:47 EDT 2003

Cricket and genRtrConfig can do it, as can HP Openview, and anything
else that can poll snmp data, you just need the RTTMON-MIB

cisco has some good info:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/732/Tech/nmp/saa/saatech.shtml

and from my genRtrConfig supplied Defaults file, the oid's:
rttMonLatestRttOperCompletionTime         1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.42.1.2.10.1.1
rttMonLatestRttOperSense                         1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.42.1.2.10.1.2

rttMonLatestHTTPOperRTT                       1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.42.1.5.1.1.1
rttMonLatestHTTPOperDNSRTT                1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.42.1.5.1.1.2
rttMonLatestHTTPOperTCPConnectRTT   1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.42.1.5.1.1.3
rttMonLatestHTTPOperTransactionRTT    1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.42.1.5.1.1.4
rttMonLatestHTTPOperSense                    1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.42.1.5.1.1.6

/joshua