[nsp] experience with Cisco DHCP service

Siva Valliappan svalliap at cisco.com
Fri Jun 6 12:22:22 EDT 2003

Hi Simon,

   if you are running 12.2(8)T or later code you can make use of the
following:

"ip dhcp bootp ignore" :
  Configure this command to specify that the IOS DHCP server
  should not reply to received BOOTP requests. The default is
  disabled. The "no" form of the command restores the default.
  Ignored BOOTP requests will be forwarded to configured
  "ip helper-addresses" on the incoming interface.

this should help with the issue you are seeing below.

cheers
.siva