[nsp] Nat and port 3389

James hampton jamhampton at toast.net
Fri Jun 6 16:02:12 EDT 2003

I have an 827 at a customer site, they have a remote tech who keeps insisting I open port 3389 for him so he can get to one of there servers. Every time he tries to access over port 3389 the router hoses and the nat process gets screwed up ( you can ping but only the first one returns). The only way I have found to fix it is to have the customer reboot the router, than I have to add or remove "ip nat outside" to int atm0.1(which is bound to dialer 1, which already has ip nat outside configured on it.) I know it sounds crazy but it works. ?????