[nsp] SAA really a true measure?

jeff.marsh at shaw.ca jeff.marsh at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 13 14:20:59 EDT 2003

Thanks Paul!  That document was really helpful.  Unfortunately though it pretty much shows that SAA without the responder is probably only useful to provide a relative baseline and running SAA responder seems a little too risky under IOS versions where the exploit documented in:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/cisco-sa-20030515-saa.shtml#software

hasn't been patched.