[nsp] ios version & as5350/as5400

Carolina Botero V. carolina.botero at etelix.com
Thu Jun 12 18:10:35 EDT 2003

I came across your posting after conducting a search on Yahoo concerning
one way audio problems we are currently having on our routers here in
Caracas, Venezuela.  We have read numerous troubleshooting manuals
provided by Cisco to no avail.  We have also run all of the suggested
commands except for debug without success.  Have you experienced issues
with one way audio and, if so, do you have any suggestions on how we
might correct these issues?  Any help you can give us is greatly
appreciated!!!

Carolina Botero
ETELIX
tel: (58)(212)7618133