[nsp] Cisco training - ICCR

warner at cats.ucsc.edu warner at cats.ucsc.edu
Tue Jun 17 14:00:31 EDT 2003

I seem to have run into a wall finding training for the
Cisco cable modem system.  I can find the name of the
course I think we want --

     Introduction to Cisco Cable Routers.

I'm having less success finding a training partner that
actually offers this course.  We found one offering in
New Jersey in August.   We were hoping for "northern
california" and "summer."  A self-training option is something
we would reluctantly consider.  A distance-ed option would
also be interesting.

Any trainers out there, or anyone know of a good one doing
this course?

Thanks.

-jim warner, UC Santa Cruz