[nsp] snmp failure

BALIGANT Francois WANADOO francois.baligant at wanadoo.com
Mon Jun 30 11:55:19 EDT 2003

	That's the expected behavior, you might want to use
	"no logging snmp-authfail" (see CSCdv04268 for availability)

	http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/Bugtool/onebug.pl?bugid=CSCdv04268

	that, or giving your customer a phone call..

	regards,
	Francois

Francois Baligant (francois.baligant at wanadoo.com)
Wanadoo Interactive