[nsp] NBAR question

Mark Persiko mark.persiko at bvsd.k12.co.us
Mon Mar 3 09:02:33 EST 2003

Another product you can use is Packeteer PacketShaper, which
shows egress/ingress protocols and lets you set bandwidth
allocations or blocks for types of traffic.  This might be
more efficient than the CPU cost of NBAR in software, depending
on the router you use.

Thanks,
 Mark

- Mark C. Persiko, Network Engineer
- IT Division, Boulder Valley School District
- mark.persiko at bvsd.k12.co.us