[nsp] ATM per VC stats via SNMP

lee.e.rian at census.gov lee.e.rian at census.gov
Mon Mar 3 11:56:01 EST 2003

Hi Jose,

Just wanted to let you know that I do not appreciate spam.  Please do not
send me any more unsolicited email.

Regards,
Lee

|         |           Jose Burgos      |
|         |           <jose.burgos at linm|
|         |           or.com>          |
|         |           03/03/03 07:40 AM|
  |       To:       "'lee.e.rian at census.gov'" <lee.e.rian at census.gov>                                                            |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  RE: [nsp] ATM per VC stats via SNMP                                                                          |

Hi Lee,

Just wanted to forward this pdf document on Linmor's performance monitoring
and service level management for any SNMP device. Please let me know if you
have any questions or would like an evaluation copy.
Thanks,
Jose