[nsp] Another NBAR question

Cisco Geek Rotation cisco at peakpeak.com
Wed Mar 5 21:01:36 EST 2003

IOS (tm) 3600 Software (C3660-JS-M), Version 12.2(2)T1,  RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)

I've got this in the 3662, with CEF turned on:

interface ATM2/0.40 point-to-point
  description DSL link
  bandwidth 1168
  ip nbar protocol-discovery
  no ip mroute-cache
  pvc 1/40
   class-vc VCConfig
  !
  bridge-group 6

Then I do a show nbar ip proto int atm2/0.40 and get all zeros:

  ATM2/0.40
                             Input                    Output
    Protocol                 Packet Count             Packet Count
                             Byte Count               Byte Count
                             30 second bit rate (bps) 30 second bit rate (bps)
    ------------------------ ------------------------ ------------------------
    bgp                      0                        0
                             0                        0
                             0                        0
    citrix                   0                        0
                             0                        0
                             0                        0
    cuseeme                  0                        0
                             0                        0

Any idea what is wrong?

Chris