[nsp] broken syslog 12.2(13)T

Vadim Shesterin rowdy at zenon.net
Fri Mar 7 15:45:30 EST 2003

Hi,

it's a know bug CSCdz27490

======================
Release Notes

Symptoms: If the system boots with more than one syslog host configured
via logging host commands, then there is no logging to
the console, vty connections, or to the syslog hosts. All logging is
non-functional.

Conditions: This symptom is observed on a Cisco router that is running Cisco
IOS Release 12.2(13)T.

Workaround: Reconfigure the system so that only one syslog server is
configured and save the new configuration. The system must then be reloaded
to restore logging functionality.

--
Vadim Shesterin, IPNOC, Zenon N.S.P.
phone: +7 (095) 956-4035