[nsp] 12000 OC12 ATM Card

Clinton Work work at scripty.com
Sun Mar 9 22:49:14 EST 2003

I would recommend that the service provider check the CPU utilization
on their 1-Port OC-12 ATM/Engine 0 linecard. I have seen high latency
across directly connected routers using Engine 0/1 linecards. The cause
is high CPU on the linecards.

router# execute-on all show proc cpu | inc CPU

Clinton Work                                        clinton at scripty.com
Calgary, Alberta