[nsp] ip load-sharing per-packet - cef accelerated ?

Chris Whyte cwhyte at microsoft.com
Tue Mar 11 09:43:00 EST 2003

Oliver,

What's your definition of "CEF accelerated?" Maybe I (and others?) have mis-understood. I interpreted this term as some advanced mode of CEF switching figuring that most of us already understand that platforms like GSR can only do CEF and, therefore, there was no other choice in this case. So, you're saying that CEF accelerated is equal to regular CEF switching, correct? If so, then your answer make sense to me.

Thanks,

Chris