[nsp] PIX xlate timeouts

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Tue Mar 11 14:39:04 EST 2003

We are using the following and not having any problems

timeout xlate 3:00:00
timeout conn 5:00:00 half-closed 1193:00:00 udp 0:02:00 rpc 0:10:00 h323
0:05:00 sip 0:30:00 sip_media 0:02:00

But we also are using PAT.  Any reason for not using PAT???

global (OUTSIDE) 1 x.x.x.x
global (OUTSIDE) 1 x.x.x.x

The half close was due to a bad program that kept disconnecting.
Probably a little over kill.

--scott